Monthly support group Call
Ready for more?
Feeling excited by what you are learning?
Want to be part of a group working on the same stuff?
Of course you do! It feels awesome to be part of a community, to have a safe place to dissect and analyze the less flattering parts of parenting, and to get a sense of what to do next.
This group call is designed to be a monthly touchstone - one hour where we talk about an interesting piece of the complicated puzzle of parenting.
- We'll review a key aspect of brain science so that it stays fresh and helpful.
- We'll look at real-life scenarios and trouble-shoot new ways to handle them.
- We'll shift perspective on old views just by shedding light and applying our new knowledge.
- We'll laugh at ourselves.
- We'll feel better by processing emotions, sharing empathy, and being part of a safe and caring community.
Want to continue supporting each other after the call? You'll be invited to our private and secure Facebook group to keep up the connection.